|16| Anime | Manga | Art | Fashion | BOO | :3
I'm here just to spread the love of anime and its beautiful art :).
*All the credits will goes to its original owners where I got it from. Thank you and please enjoy yourself~!
P.S.* If you guys have any request feel free to mssg me!
It’s been 7 years since Girls’ Generations debut, and they are now regarded by many as the global queens of K-Pop. Their story of friendship through all the struggles is beautiful and heartwarming. It’s clear to see that they share a very unique and special bond with each other. I hope this list of 19 Touching Quotes From Girls’ Generation does justice to the girls precious connection.
1. “It’s really hard when we have a full schedule since we aren’t able to sleep, so we get emotionally and physically tired. But every time that happens, I see that the other eight members are performing as much as I am while being as tired as I am. They, being my members, are my companions, and I get the strength to continue on. I just get strength from them because we’re together.” - Jessica Jung (Star Life Theater Ep 11)
2. “I mean we can’t be promoting as SNSD until we’re ahjummas. However, like Shinhwa sunbaenims, even when everyone is focusing on their individual activities, I would like for us to get together and hold a concert or release albums…I want SNSD to be like that.” - Im Yoona (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)
3. “Between people who truly care and love each other, there are times where you don’t need to say anything at all. Those emotions that are hard to express with words. Things like “I love you” and “Thank you”…you don’t really need to say those words.” -Kim Taeyeon (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
4. “You asked us about teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters.”- Choi Sooyoung
5. “There are many incidents where the unnies and I had disagreements…we disagreed on little things. But I learned a lot through those arguments.” - Seohyun (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)
7. “Because there are those who trust and encourage……. I became a roly-poly Hyoyeon!! ^^” - Kim Hyoyeon (SNSD’s “Thanks To” from “The Boys”).
7. “They say ‘Lucky Number 7’ but Lucky Number 9 has been ingrained in my head. My lucky number is 9.” - Tiffany (Midnight TV Entertainment, 11th Nov 2010)
8. “To my precious members, who I hope to be with forever, I love you and thank you so much.” - Choi Sooyoung (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)
9. “We made a comeback within 9 months…and for 9 weeks, the 9 members received 9 trophies.” - SNSD (Entertainment Relay, 18th April 2009)
10. “Although she departed from me first, she left me with eight sisters. So I want to thank both my mom and God..” - Tiffany (KJE’s Chocolate, 16th Aug 2009)
11. “I wish SNSD’s way down can be more beautiful than anyone else’s and that we will enjoy what we have right now. I wish we would all do things with a positive mind.” - Jessica Jung (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)
11. “I’m crying because I’m touched by my members who always try to look out for me.” - Tiffany (Strong Heart Ep.5, 2009)
12. “During these nine months, as we had our break time, I think we grew to know each other better… And during this time, so many things happened and we grew more mature and learned to truly love and care for each other.” - Jessica Jung (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
13. “For me, each one of our SNSD members is like my body. If one gets hurt or hears bad things from someone else, it hurts me and pains me even more. It’s impossible for only good things to happen to someone and so there were difficult times and hurtful times. But during those times, I’m so thankful that we were each other’s strength and each other’s support.” -Sunny (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
14. “Also when we are performing this (Himnae!), there’s a part in the choreography that says ‘Fighting!’ with everyone coming together. When our eyes meet doing that part, it’s the happiest time during the performance..” - Tiffany (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
15. “During these nine months, we really held on to each other and guided each other and pushed each other. And I’m so happy that we were able to have those precious times together. We’ve been through so much together so let’s..together..leap even stronger now. And…I love you.” - Kwon Yuri (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
16. “When there are hurtful times and sad times, I’ve come to find that there is no one else but these nine people here. Even really close oppas or manager oppas..if they’re not in SNSD, no one really knows and understands. There were so many times like that and I wish that there will be no more times of hurt and sadness that brings us to tears… I love you, our SNSD.” - Kim Taeyeon (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
17. “Even if other people tell you otherwise, if you just believe in yourself, you can do everything.” - Tiffany (SNSD & The Dangerous Boys Ep.2).
18. “I used to drink from my little sister’s bottle when she was a baby.” - Jessica Jung (Hello Baby Ep.12, 2009)
19. “Jessica really did her best to fill in all the performance dates. She did not miss any performance with her busy schedule and always came out once or twice a week to perform. She tried her best, and she did a good job as well.” - Go Youngbin, musical actor (TV Report, 1st December 2011).
20. “To my precious members, who I hope to be with forever, I love you and thank you so much.” - Choi Sooyoung (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)
K-pop Idols have amazing complexions because they take advantage of Korea’s booming skin-care industry. Here are a few brands that idols use and recommend, to get the healthiest skin possible. Are you looking forward to trying out the products for yourself? Here’s our list of “5 Korean Skin Care Brands Used by K-pop Idols”!
1. Nature Republic
Created in March 2009, Nature Republic is a cosmetics brand that utilizes natural ingredients for their products. The brand’s philosophy is “A Sense of the Beginning.” Rain became the first idol to endorse the brand, and more recently groups such as Girls’ Generation and EXO have joined in to promote Nature Republic!
2. Face Shop
The Face Shop is a South Korean skin-case and cosmetics manufacturer, retailer and a franchise business. It is a subsidiary of LG Corperation, and it’s products include body, bath, skin care and make-up aimed at both women and men. You’re sure to find a Face Shop anywhere you go in Seoul!
Innisfree is known for being South Korea’s first all-natural, organic, brand. Their popular products include the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, Olive Real Cleansing Foam, and the Wine Peeling Jelly Softener. Girls`Generation Yoona and actor Lee Minho are some recent endorsers for innisfree.
4. Etude House
Etude House is a Korean cosmetics brand owned by Amore Pacific. They specialize in daily make-up products such as BB cream, but they also have a wide variety of skin care products as well. SHINee and f(x)’s Krystal and Sulli recently became models for Etude House.
5. Skin Food
The Owner of Skin Food has been involved in the skin-care business since 1957. The concept of the company is to create products with nutritional values of food. They use all-natural food ingredients, including fruits and vegetables. Some of their popular products include Aloe Sun BB Cream, Peach Sake skincare line, Rice Mask Wash-Off, Coffee Body Scrub and Carrot Collagen Eye Sheet. Their packaging is inspired by plastic containers for condiments and foods, which also includes labels and instructions in English.